PMI Rochester is proud to be service-oriented and that is why we want to call out our dedicated volunteers!
Each quarter, we ask for nominees who have done an exceptional job for the community; representing PMI Rochester or performing an exceptional job for our Rochester and Ithaca Chapters.
The award recognizes this volunteer to our community. The nominees' commitment and dedication reflect the innovation, passion, and customer-focused performance of this volunteer.
Nominations may be made by anyone including (but not limited to) the benefactor of the work performed, members, non-members, and our Board Members.
The nomination schedule is described below. All quarterly nominations will be reviewed by the Chapter Board and shared with the chapter membership and volunteers during the first month of the next quarter.
- Q1: Jan. 1-Mar. 31
- Deadline to nominate: Mar. 15
- Volunteer of the Quarter Announcement: April
- Q2: Apr. 1-Jun. 30
- Deadline to nominate: Jun. 15
- Volunteer of the Quarter Announcement: July
- Q3: Jul. 1-Sep. 30
- Deadline to nominate: Sep. 15
- Volunteer of the Quarter Announcement: October
- Q4: Oct. 1-Dec. 31
- Deadline to nominate: Dec. 15
- Volunteer of the Quarter Announcement: January