The Rochester Chapter supports the purpose of the PMI®.
PMI Rochester Vision
Organizations in Greater Rochester will embrace, value, and utilize project management and attribute their success to it.
PMI Rochester Mission Statement
The Rochester Chapter will be the source and resource to enable our members to improve project, program, and portfolio performance for individuals and organizations in the Greater Rochester Region by fostering a vibrant and engaging community.
The objectives of the Rochester Chapter are to:
- Promote the awareness, practice and profession of Project Management and the PMI®.
- Support the training and professional development of Project Management professionals to improve overall skill level and effectiveness.
- Advocate acceptance of Project Management as a profession and discipline.
- Partner with other professional organizations dedicated to the advancement of Project Management practices, objectives and ideals.
- Encourage and foster the adoption of Project Management practices by corporations, government and other entities.
- Create networking opportunities for Project Management Practitioners.