Get Involved with Us
There are many benefits to volunteering with the PMI Rochester Chapter.
- You can earn up to 25 PDUs per cycle for volunteering with the PMI Rochester Chapter.
- You make a difference in the PMI Rochester Chapter by helping your fellow members and the Project Management professional community throughout the Rochester and Ithaca regions.
- You learn new project management skills in the process as well as have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experiences.
- It's a great way to meet new people in your profession and to network!
On behalf of Project Management Institute, we thank all of our volunteers for their hard work. Check out this video from our friends at Global Headquarters.
The key to any effective organization is individuals who are committed to the common mission. The PMI Rochester Chapter has been fortunate to have many capable and motivated people participating in building and maintaining the chapter from the early days through to our most recent accomplishments.
As volunteers lead such PMI Rochester, run by volunteers and utilizes volunteers for most of the tasks needed to make it the organization that it is.
If you are interested in serving as a volunteer for the PMI Rochester Chapter, there are volunteer opportunities that range from assisting with event planning to work supporting the chapter website to serving our project management community as a member of the board. Many positions require as little as two to four hours per month. The amount of time that you spend as a volunteer is up to you and your availability. It is through the dedication of our volunteers that a 900+ member organization can remain strong!
SHARE YOUR PASSION with others by considering serving one of these open volunteer positions today:
- Emerging Leader Fellowship
- Agile Engagement Manager
- Communication Manager
- Community Forum Manager
- Events Branding Manager
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee Members
- Pop ROC News Manager
- Director of Income
- ROC The Project Program Manager
- PMIEF Community Engagement Committee Co-Member for Region 4 (North America) & 6 (North America)
For more information contact Sonya Piotrowski, Director of Volunteer Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you missed at