Common Scheduling Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
After attending this session, attendees should be able to easily address and avoid Common Scheduling Mistakes Project Managers make when building a Project Schedule. We’ll approach this topic from a Top Ten List of Scheduling Do’s and Don’ts. We will cover the reality of what project managers need to know to master scheduling a project without getting bogged down in any tool.
Angelo Arcoleo is a PMP with 40+ years of experience in engineering, project management, planning and training.
- Professionally trained Civil Engineer and has a BS degree from RIT.
- Master Scheduler for L3Harris Technology
- Orange Belt in Microsoft® Office Project
- Past President of MPUG (Microsoft® Project Users Group)
- Adjunct professor for 2 semesters at RIT
- Microsoft® Project trainer at Monroe Community College – Corporate College and ProjectPro Corp.
- Owner A/E Consulting – Microsoft® Project Training and Scheduling Consultant
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY ON PREMISES AT PMI ROCHESTER EVENTS
A photographer may be on site to document a PMI Rochester event and/or activities. Photographs and video footage are the sole property of PMI® Rochester Chapter, Inc. By registering for and/or attending this event, attendees understand that PMI Rochester may use their likenesses for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please notify the photographer on site at the event. Otherwise we reserve the right to post photos and video with your likeness posted to the PMI Rochester website.
It is no longer possible to register for this event