ADV: VIRTUAL, INSTRUCTOR-LED LIVE ACCELERATED 3.5 DAY PMP® AND CAPM® EXAM PREP COURSE
Virtual, Instructor-led LIVE Accelerated 3.5 Day PMP® and CAPM® Certification Exam Prep Course
Last chance to prepare to take the PMP® Exam before it changes on January 2, 2021.
Project managers meeting the PMP® Exam qualifications are strongly encouraged to get certified before the exam changes.
Regarding Coronavirus COVID-19: Virtual classes are an excellent way to get the training you need while avoiding the risk of direct contact. This LIVE, instructor-led virtual class features live chat, group exercises, and other learning based and interactive features.
Course Title: LIVE, Instructor-led, Virtual PMP® & CAPM® Certification Exam Prep Accelerated Course 3.5 Days
Dates: September 1 through September 4, 2020
Duration: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, AND Friday 8:00 a.m. to Noon EDT
Format: LIVE, Instructor-led, Virtual
Instructor: Steven Wilson, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
Course Materials: Exam Prep Manual, Exam Simulation, & Flashcards
Next Course: January 27 through March 31, 2021 (for the NEW PMP® exam format)
For 18-years, Journey Training Institute has successfully delivered PMP®, CAPM®, and PMI-ACP® certification exam prep training in both classroom and virtual formats. We focus on valuable, real-world skills, and practical techniques to help our students.
Start Your Journey by contacting us to learn more. We are always glad to help!
Be safe. Be Well and we look forward to serving you soon!
This 3.5 day course:
- Fulfills the required 35-hour PMI® contact hour requirement.
- Provides the most comprehensive set of study tools available to date.
Discussion topics include:
- Pre-reading and full simulation exam to establish your starting baseline
- PM concepts and definitions
- The Five Process Groups of Project Management: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing
- The Ten Knowledge Areas of Project Management: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder
- Two additional topics: Professional and Social Responsibility and Framework
- Individual development of Study Plan and timeline to sit for exam
PMP® course materials include:
- PMP® Exam Prep Manual – Worldwide Best-Selling Resource!
- PMP® Exam Simulation software with over 1600 questions. The program’s database allows you to take focused exams by Knowledge Area, Process Group or keyword/concept.
- PMP® Exam Flashcards – A portable tool to help you study and prepare for the PMP® Study at the office, during lunchbreak, or on a plane, etc. Over 350 of the most important and difficult to recall PMP® exam-related terms and concepts are included.
CAPM® course materials include:
- CAPM® Exam Prep Manual – Worldwide standard for people studying for the CAPM®
- CAPM® Exam Simulation software with over 850 questions. The program’s database allows you to take exams by Knowledge Area, Process Group or keyword/concept.
- CAPM® Exam Flashcards – A portable tool to help you study and prepare for the CAPM® Study at the office, during lunchbreak, or on a plane, etc. Over 350 of the most important and difficult to recall CAPM® exam-related terms and concepts are included.
All course materials align with the NEW PMBOK® Guide–Sixth Edition for students planning to sit for the PMP® Exam on or before January 2, 2021.
Who should attend the PMP® course?
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- PMO Directors
- Project Team Leads
- Project Coordinators
- Project Expediters
- Associate Project Managers
Who should attend the CAPM® course?
- If you are a less experienced project manager looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects, earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM® certification is right for you.
- PMP® Certification Exam Prep - $1,100 for PMI® Members
- PMP® Certification Exam Prep - $1,300 for non-Members
- CAPM® Certification Exam Prep - $1,000 for PMI® Members
- CAPM® Certification Exam Prep - $1,200 for non-Members
NOTE: Please do not register via PMI Rochester's website.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY ON PREMISES AT PMI ROCHESTER EVENTS
A photographer may be on site to document a PMI Rochester event and/or activities. Photographs and video footage are the sole property of PMI® Rochester Chapter, Inc. By registering for and/or attending this event, attendees understand that PMI Rochester may use their likenesses for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please notify the photographer on site at the event. Otherwise we reserve the right to post photos and video with your likeness posted to the PMI Rochester website.