PMI-ACP Certification Training with Journey Training Institute
PMI-ACP® Certification Exam Prep
Date: March 18 through April 29, 2020
Duration: Wednesday evenings for 7-weeks
Time: 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Location: St. John Fisher College, 3690 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618
Taught by: Steve Wilson
Brought to you by a partnership with
This 7-week course:
- Fulfills the required 21-hour PMI® contact hour requirement.
- Provides the most comprehensive set of study tools available to date.
This course covers everything you need to earn the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner credential. You will learn test-taking strategies and tips and have access to real-world agile tools and techniques, interactive exercises, seven lessons worth of study content with over 500+ exam questions. If you are looking to earn the PMI- ACP® credential AND significantly boost your knowledge of Agile PM, this course will provide the perfect way to demonstrate your knowledge of and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
Discussion topics cover seven domains:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Additional topics include: Agile principles, practices, tools and techniques across agile methodologies
Participants should be:
- Prepared to dedicate approximately 8-10 hours on average each week for outside study.
Course materials include:
- PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Manual - Worldwide Best-Selling Resource!
- PMI-ACP® Exam simulation software with over 500+ questions. The program's database allows you to filter questions by domain and keyword.
- PMI-ACP® Exam Flashcards—A portable tool to help you study and prepare for the PMI-ACP® exam. Study at the office, during lunch break, or on a plane, etc. Over 150 of the most important and difficult to recall PMI-ACP® exam-related terms and concepts are included.
- Agile Practice Guide.
All course materials align with the NEW PMBOK® Guide─Sixth Edition and The Agile Practice Guide.
PMI-ACP® exam applications do not need to be completed to begin this course.
Who Should Attend the PMI-ACP® Course?
PMI-ACP® Exam Prep is designed for Agile Team Leaders, Agile Team Members and Product Owners—as well as professionals with other Project Management and Business Analysis certifications (CAPM®, PMP®, CCBA®, CBAP®, etc.) who have exposure to Agile or a desire to work on Agile projects.
This course will also provide great benefit to anyone looking to acquire a firm grasp of the Agile Project Management process from beginning to end.
PMI-ACP® Certification Exam Prep Registration Fee
- $1,050 for PMI® member
- $1,250 for non-PMI member
Registration Fee does not include:
- PMI® Membership Fee, visit: www.PMI.org for details
- PMI-ACP® Exam Fee
- PMI-ACP® exam applications do not need to be completed to begin this course.