ITHACA BRANCH - What's Trust Got to do with it?
MEETING LEARNING OBJECTIVES: WHAT'S TRUST GOT TO DO WITH IT?
Trust and communication are the most critical components of a successful leader and organization. When there is high trust and communication, productivity goes up and cost goes down. And when there is low trust and communication, productivity and innovation go down and cost goes up. Come learn about emotional maturity, the importance of language, and how to use a method of trust transformation with leaders, teams and individuals to build the culture you desire.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: MICHAEL J. SWENSON
Michael J. Swenson has been a FranklinCovey client facilitator since 2001 and a contract consultant since 2011. He loves sharing content with clients that dramatically helps them in both their work and personal lives. He’s taught over a 1000 staff at Cornell University, and over a 1000 other educators in FranklinCovey’s Leader in Me process. Before coming to FranklinCovey, he spent 23 years in leadership and management over a career spanning multiple industries, including six years in the United States Army Transportation Corps, seven years in telecommunications, and 9 years working in higher education. Michael has a B.A. in education with an emphasis in computer science and math.
CERTIFIED TO DELIVER THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- The 4 Essential Roles of LeadershipTM
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity®
- The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a TeamTM
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0*
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Foundations
- Leader in Me®
- Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results®
- Leadership Foundations
- Leading at the Speed of Trust®
- Speed of Trust® Foundations
- 1.5 in Leadership
- 5:30PM-6:00PM: Arrival & Networking - Enjoy a light meal and beverage
- 6:00PM-6:15PM: Welcome and Branch Updates
- 6:15PM-7:45PM: Speaker (Q+A Time Included)
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY ON PREMISES AT PMI ROCHESTER EVENTS
A photographer may be on site to document a PMI Rochester event and/or activities. Photographs and video footage are the sole property of PMI® Rochester Chapter, Inc. By registering for and/or attending this event, attendees understand that PMI Rochester may use their likenesses for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please notify the photographer on site at the event. Otherwise we reserve the right to post photos and video with your likeness posted to the PMI Rochester website.
It is no longer possible to register for this event