- $1500 grant
- Requirement: Member of Rochester PMI (or child/spouse) attending an accredited school for a degree in project management or related field
- Required paperwork: Transcript, Essay, Letter of recommendation, and Application form
- Applications are due by June 4 and the award would be announced the week of July 12
Professional Development Grant
- $1500 grant
- Requirement: Member of Rochester PMI who completes an eligible PM training course
- Required paperwork: Essay and Application form
- Applications are due by August 20 and the award would be announced the week of September 13
- Since the winner needs to show proof of paying for and completing the training, we are allowing applicants to submit for courses they have already taken in 2021
PMI Rochester 2021 Professional Development Grant Guidelines
Read about the grant requirements.click here
PMI ROCHESTER GRANTS OFFER SUPPORT!
Congratulations to our 2020 Rochester PMI chapter grants winners:
- Riley Schrader received the PMI Rochester Chapter Academic Grant with a value of $2500. Riley is studying Business Administration at Genesee Community College.
- Wendy Ross received the PMI Rochester Chapter Milestone Grant with a value of $3000. Wendy is studying for her doctor of Education degree at St. John Fisher College with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
Best wishes to both our winners!